The following is a small sample of the many reasons to use Collins Inspection Services for your next home or commercial inspection.
- Free Appliance Recall Service– We will document the model numbers of the water heater, furnace and air conditioning unit and run them through the recall database and provide the buyer and your agent with a report of any recalls. Did you know that 1 in 5 homes in the U.S. have recalled appliances, many of which are a fire hazard?
- Free 90 Day, No Deductible Warranty– Your receive a warranty on the major components of the house like the roof, siding, windows, doors, air conditioner, furnace, water heater, installed kitchen appliances, plumbing and electrical. (Warranty covers all appliances tested during the inspection that are 10 years of age or less.)
- Discounted Alarm Install or Upgrade– By using our service, you will receive an offer to install a discounted burglar alarm or upgrade your existing system.
- Guaranteed Satisfaction– If for any reason you or your client is dissatisfied with our inspection while on site, we will gladly not charge your client.
- 24 to 72 Hour Availability*– We can generally schedule your inspection within 48 hours. *Excluding Sunday
- Next Day Reports– We will generally always have your report ready 24 to 48 hours following your inspection, depending on the size of the inspection and extent of findings. Saturday appointment reports are delivered Monday evening.
- Quality Reports– Our reports are indexed PDF format with pictures, not hand written or forms.
- Experienced– We have inspected over a million square feet of residential and commercial properties. With over 15 years in the inspection business and 25 years in the construction industry, we understand your need for quality, efficiency and prompt service.
- Knowledgeable– We have a state of California licensed inspector/ general contractor on staff for training and consultation purposes. All of our inspectors are certified through CREIA, InterNACHI or both. Our knowledge helps us educate your clients and not create unwarranted fear. If there are serious life or death issues with the home, you and your client will be informed promptly but, truth is most issues are easily corrected by a small repair and we help your client to feel comfortable with the process when repairs are needed.